How To Register
Please note that this is the official SPINE20 Meeting website for registrations and that no other websites, companies, or agencies are authorised to sell the registrations/ hotel booking in any way or to contact you directly.
Pre-registration will be accepted until 10 September 2021. After this date, only on-site registrations will be possible.
If you would like to register more than 5 delegates and need one collective invoice, please ask for a group account by contacting the Registration Office OIC to registrationSPINE20@oic.it
Advance registrations are preferred in order to facilitate the planning of the Meeting’s scientific sessions and social events.
Off-line registrations and requests of pro-forma/ invoices sent by fax or mail are subject to an additional € 19,00 for administration expenses.
Fees - VAT included
EARLY BIRD by 10 September
LATE AND ON SITE
|SPINE20 faculty||Registration fee waived||Registration fee waived|
|Participant active on site*||250 €||300 €|
|Participant active virtual||100 €||150 €|
|Attendee – virtual only||Free of charge||Free of charge|
|Social Dinner 17/09 at 19:30 Casa dei Cavalieri di Rodi, Piazza del Grillo, 1, Rome||120 €||150 €|
* Application for participant on site are subject to restricted availability due to COVID-19 social distancing restrictions
Will be accepted on a first come first served basis
Registration fees are in Euro (VAT 22% included).
Registration fees will be adjusted according to VAT charge alignment.
Registration is mandatory for all faculty, participants and attendee.
Faculty and Participants active on site fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions, participate in discussions and voting
- Access to the exhibition area
- Congress kit and name badge
- Certificate of attendance
- Coffee and lunch as per program
- Social Dinner
Faculty and Participants active virtual fee includes:
- Admission to all streamed sessions with the possibility to participate in discussions and voting
- Virtual personal badge
- Certificate of attendance
- Interactive tools and chats
Attendee virtual fee includes:
- Admission to all streamed sessions
- Interactive chats
TERMS OF PAYMENT AND INVOICE ISSUING
Payment by Credit card:
The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, VISA, MasterCard
We would like to inform you that as of September 14, 2019, the SCA (STRONG CUSTOMER AUTHENTICATION) came into effect, in accordance with the provisions of the European Directive on payment services (PSD2).
As an OIC Group customer, your payments will become even more secure. To get more information about this, please visit our dedicated page available here
Payment by bank transfer is accepted up to the late fee deadline of 10 September 2021
Cash payment in Euros will be accepted on-site
The following credit cards are accepted
American Express, VISA, MasterCard
Intesa Sanpaolo SpA
Viale Matteotti 20r, 50132 Florence, Italy
IT85 V030 6902 9010 0000 0010 628
Bank transfers must not involve charges for the recipient
Please indicate your name and surname and SPINE20 2021 as a reference on your payment so that we can identify you for confirmation
Invoices with an address in the European Union should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can only be set up during the registration process. Should you have any special requests for the processing of your invoice, kindly let us know when submitting your application.
Any modification on VAT number or billing address, requested after the issuing of the invoice incurs a € 30,00 administration charge.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Any change or cancellation requests must be officially submitted in writing to OIC to registrationSPINE20@oic.it
- Name changes to incur a handling fee of € 39,00 per registration.
- For cancellations received by 30 July 2021, the paid amount will be refunded with a deduction of 30% that will be invoiced as a penalty
- For cancellations received by 31 August 2021, the paid amount will be refunded with a deduction of 70% that will be invoiced as a penalty
- No refund will be processed for cancellations received after 31 August 2021
- Should a delegate not attend the conference, for whatever reasons, no further claims for reimbursement can be made. No refunds shall be offered, where a service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
- All delegates are urged to take personal travel insurance.
In the event of serious special or unforeseen circumstances or serious circumstances beyond its control, OIC shall be entitled to cancel or modify the dates of the event. You shall not be entitled to compensation for any costs or damages incurred as a consequence of such a cancellation or change.
All delegates are urged to take personal travel insurance.
OIC will not be liable for any theft or damage to property and/or persons caused on-site during the Congress, by any factor whatever, unless there has been a fault, intent, or deliberate recklessness on the part of OIC.
OIC shall not be held responsible in the event of poisoning or food intoxication during the Event.
For hotels and other kinds of accommodation located near the Congress Venue or in the city centre, please access to the below system available 24 hours a day. Secure payment process, instant confirmation of your reservation and descriptions, photos and maps will help you to choose the perfect hotel and best solution for your stay.
Participants can book accommodation on their own via the provided link below: